Our Comfort Measures/Second-Time Mom Class is designed for women and their support people to become not only familiar with, but comfortable utilizing the techniques proven to help in each phase of labor. You’ll learn current research about the TOP TEN techniques that have been proven effective in birth.
It is most helpful for those who desire a natural non-medicated “Mother-Friendly” birth or for those who just want to take a refresher course for baby number two! For first-time mothers, it is encouraged that this class is taken after a regular group class. My students say that learning my techniques not only helped in labor, but it “helped them throughout the last few months of pregnancy!”…These comfort measures are awesome, especially for those desiring a natural childbirth!
SNACKS: grapes, cheese, crackers and water are provided during class. Please bring personal snacks as needed if you desire or require anything additional.
- 10% discount when you combine a regular class and a comfort measures class – see the pre-selected payments option below
- 10% U.S. military discount (Army, Navy, Marine, Coast Guard, Air Force)
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any class questions (please include a phone number as well as return email address)
* Discounts cannot be combined *
Class Location: 5905 Old Sawmill Road, Fairfax, Virginia 22030
Class Times: 9 am – 11:30 am
2 1/2 hours, 5 couples maximum
Price: $85 per couple
Prices may change without warning
** Payment is due at time of registration **
- Saturday, 26 August 2017, 9 – 11:30 am
- Saturday, 16 September 2017, 9 – 11:30 am
- Saturday, 14 October 2017, 9 – 11:30 am
- Saturday, 4 November 2017, 9 – 11:30 am
- Saturday, 2 December 2017, 9 – 11:30 am
“I took the Comfort Measures class just weeks before the birth of my son, and found all the tips and advice Lisa provided to be so very helpful. I wasn’t sure if I would be able to deliver naturally because of complications, and Lisa helped walk me through a variety of scenarios I might encounter.
All went well at the time of birth, and I was able to make it through labor and delivery naturally, but I recognize that this would not have been possible without the help and advice Lisa provided. She was very kind and personable, and I highly recommend her!”
Elizabeth & Ben