Our Group Class (Childbirth & Newborn Care) was specifically designed to provide the mother and father/partner a comprehensive, informative session covering ALL aspects of childbirth—the stages and phases of labor and comfort measures for each phase, analgesia, anesthesia, vaginal deliveries, assisted deliveries and cesarean birth.
Whether you plan to have a natural birth or medicated birth, information includes up-to-date evidence-based research for the best birth possible ! PLUS, there is an hour at the end designed for parents to learn—HANDS ON—how to care for their new baby, the best practices from the moment of delivery through the first weeks at home!
SNACKS: grapes, cheese, crackers and water are provided during class. Please bring personal snacks as needed if you desire or require anything additional.
- 10% discount when you combine a regular class and a comfort measures class
- 10% active U.S. military discount (Army, Navy, Marine, Coast Guard, Air Force)
- Contact email@example.com with any class questions (please include a phone number as well as return email address)
* Discounts cannot be combined *
Class Location: 5905 Old Sawmill Road, Fairfax, Virginia 22030
Class Times – 1 pm to 7 pm, 5 couples maximum
Price: $170 per couple, 1 x 6 hour session
Prices may change without warning
- Sunday, 12 November 2017, 1-7 pm – FULL
- Sunday, 26 November 2017, 1-7 pm – FULL
- Saturday, 2 December 2017, 1-7 pm – FULL
- Sunday, 3 December 2017, 1-7 pm – FULL
- Sunday, 10 December 2017, 1-7 pm – FULL
- Sunday, 17 December 2017, 1-7 pm
- Saturday, 6 January 2018, 1-7 pm
- Sunday, 7 January 2018, 1-7 pm
- Sunday, 21 January 2018, 1-7 pm
- Sunday, 28 January 2018, 1-7 pm
** Payment is due at time of registration **
“My husband and I took Lisa-Marie’s class… What an experience! We learned a ton of new information and thoroughly enjoyed the refresher on information we already knew.
Lisa-Marie was a gracious hostess who made us feel very comfortable in her home. She went over her extensive history in labor and delivery and confirmed that we were in the right place!
Class time included everything: pain management, breathing techniques, videos, after birth care for the baby, and more. My husband, who was very excited about this class, was very impressed. He feels more comfortable than ever now.
We thank Lisa-Marie for teaching us all we need to know for the birth of our first son.”
Tara & Art